Tomorrow on, I will breathe, eat, sleep, think about physiology.
Only six weeks to ace this class.
Must do this.
Do or die ._.’
- Gyu Kaku and we feasted like kings for the third time. SO GOOD, OMG.<3
- Chantal Guillon and walked through Palo Alto streets. SO PRETTY. Omg, our macarons were like our babies. So fragile, so yummy, so expensive. -_-
- Tpumps. KEKEKE, okay, so maybe it’s overrated… but its still so good! SORRY ZHIMING FOR THE MUSHY BOBAS.
- Okay, the adventure literally started when we came home and we were perfectly on land… UNTIL WE SAW A BRIDGE THAT WAS LIKE 90 DEGREE ANGLED TOWARDS THE SKY. We freaked out so badly and we couldn’t even stopped laughing. So basically we had to cross the bay for a good 30 minutes. We were surrounded all around by water. HAHAHA, will never forget this moment.
- Running man. We died. HAHAHA.
The moment when I told Julina I never drove pass a specific ramp before and fucking seeing a bridge going towards the sky in front of me…
Omfg, our stupid and crazy YOLO moments.